DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Technology team for a DevOps/AWS Architect role.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office and you will work on call and in shifts. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
As our new Architect, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement DAZN's cloud infrastructure on the AWS platform.
- Work with development teams to ensure that our infrastructure is scalable, secure, and cost-effective.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) templates using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Manage and optimize AWS resources such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and RDS databases.
- Implement and manage AWS security policies and practices.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the performance of our AWS infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our infrastructure meets the needs of our business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS services and features, and recommend new technologies as appropriate.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure design and implementation, with a focus on AWS.
- Expert knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and VPC.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Strong understanding of AWS security policies and practices.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting AWS infrastructure performance.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- AWS certification such as AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is preferred.
Even better if you have
- Experience building apps for living room devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, and Apple TV/Android TV
- Good to have exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Strong performance profiling and tuning skills
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.