Do you have the ability to combine intellectual curiosity with logical thinking to drive customer excellence in the payment space? Do you have experience with Billing and Subscription tools, Payment Providers and Mobile Payments? Are you looking to join a winning team?
DAZN is one of the fastest growing OTT platforms in the world, streaming over 40 different sports, in more than 300 different leagues, across more than 200 countries.
Since our launch in 2016, we have streamed more than 600 million hours of content.
Together with the Commerce Operations leadership, you will build and maintain strong relationships with Operations, Product Management, Tech and Finance teams to support the launch of new features around payments and pricing across global markets, whilst ensuring the smooth running of existing payment features.
Whilst proactively interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements around billing and subscriptions, you will also provide expert support towards Customer Service teams to resolve customer commerce issues.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce, covering a range of payment services and products, investigating issues, and identifying opportunities for improvements and driving new and exciting projects around pricing.
The Commerce Ops team is the heartbeat of payments at DAZN. Spilt across two groups and four countries (Poland,Germany,Japan and India), consisting of 13 members who all offer expert knowledge across the payment and commerce ecosystem. Key to our success and growth is our ability to collaborate and work together to solve complex issues in a timely manner. The pace is quick but exciting, we sit in the front seat of many high priority tasks and projects which are shaping the future success of DAZN right now.
As our new Commerce Operations Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build key relationships with Operations, Product Management and Tech/Dev teams to drive change across the DAZN payment ecosystem
- Support the launch of new payment features, new markets, and ensure the smooth running of existing processes.
- Work on top priority projects and initiatives to improve revenue collection and reduce churn, contributing to shaping how DAZN evolves in the next years.
- Upskill in all payment, ecommerce, and analytics tasks in supportive and collaborative environment.
- Own your pillar of Commerce and become an expert in your field, comprising of many areas, such as Mobile payments (Apple IAP), Direct payments (Credit Card), Access codes (Gift Codes), etc…
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- The ability to own the day-to-day management and functions of the payment ecosystem including (but not limited to): Subscriptions & Billing, CRM systems, PSP backends and Mobile Payment systems.
- Customer first mentality to support the global customer service teams to manage and resolve payment issues without SLAs.
- Knowledge of payment methods and markets, with an ability to support new market launches, product launches, price increases and feature rollouts.
- Strong understanding of transactional analysis and payment ecosystem optimization (auth rate optimization etc..), with a proven track record in subscription-based business models.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.