We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our Media Advertising Operations team, as an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the team, you will oversee all aspects of advertising delivery and inventory optimisation in the European markets, across all DAZN properties.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, process driven and with a hunger for continuous learning. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Broadcast technology and Digital Media including Google (Ad Manager, DV360). Any previous experience working in a broadcast or OTT environment will also be seen as a plus.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the health and performance of all advertising activity across DAZN properties, including OTT, Linear Channel and YouTube channels
- Commercial assets management
- Provide optimization recommendations to ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign delivery and network inventory
- Enforcing advertising operational processes to ensure for the efficient set up and delivery of campaigns
- Ensuring our Advertising Product Portfolio is running as expected and does not compromise user experience
- Acting as the conduit between local Commercial and Global Support/Product Teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, such as Google AdManager, BlueKai, Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Media Genix WON
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-2 years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus) and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, advertising standards (i.e., VAST, VPAID) and terminology.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE :
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Familiarity with advertising and programmatic landscape
- Experience working across DMPs and implementing data strategies.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.