We are a post production company looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to work in our MCR. You must be a self-starter, hard working and reliable. Attention to detail is a must.
The role can be fast-paced, varied and requires you have an oversight of almost every job in the building. You are the port of call to receive materials, and output masters. This requires you to have an excellent knowledge of:
• Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and DaVinci Resolve
• Transcoding and Encoding to different file formats.
• HD and SD frame rate conversions.
• Broadcast file’s, QC and deliverables
• Emerging video formats and technologies.
• Support the management and operation of all defined Media workflows at Steam
• Prepare facilities and media for use in production and post-production using a range of systems appropriate to the task in hand
• Prepare/sync rushes for editorial team
• Move media between the various production/post-production systems ensuring that data integrity is maintained
• Maintain backup systems, archive and restore projects
• Have a good understanding on various deliverable specs. Prepare and QC deliverables such as files for dubbing, tape playouts, tape clones, DVDs and compressed files for local or remote viewings. Sending material to FTP servers
• Mastering content and versions for broadcast and online
• You will be able to identify changing technical requirements, recommend and develop solutions
• Have the ability to identify problems and escalate as appropriate and work to demanding deadlines
• You can show initiative and be proactive
• A quick learner of process and practice
• Multitasking and problem solving are a must
• Good communication skills are essential.
• You are interested in emerging technologies
• We work in music, live entertainment and theatre for music companies, theatrical producers and entertainment companies. Your work will be seen.
• The position is for immediate start in our Soho, London office.