Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Help to coordinate all sales activity and ensure deals entered in IMG’s proprietary Stadium system.
- Support relationships and provide daily account co-ordination to existing customers.
- Assist the sales team with the preparation of sales support materials and presentations.
- Assist with developing the strategy and structuring negotiations with customers.
- Tracking of customer contracts and receivables / outstanding invoices.
- Exploration and research potential new business opportunities.
- Track new business performances in IMG’s CRM.
- Collate broadcast reports and ratings information from customers.
- Support research requests on behalf of clients.
- Other duties that are within the scope of the role may be required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge of the sports media business.
- Understanding of the media rights landscape and digital market.
- Good level of financial numeracy and commercial acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver timely against tight deadlines
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative and proactive mindset
- Outstanding client-servicing mentality
- Able to multi-task and highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proactive mindset and positive personality and approach to work
- Able to respond and adapt to change.
- Team player with an outstanding work ethics
- This is a permanent position.
- This role will be based at Chiswick Park 4 days a week, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- May be required to attend (and travel to) locations, including other IMG buildings and meetings
- Unsocial hours may be required, as dictated by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.