OSA Field Services Coordinator
This is a non-exempt full-time position located in Wilmington, Ohio and reports to the OSA Field Services Project Manager, or a designee or successor.
The OSA Field Service Coordinator executes the processes and procedures relating to product acquisition, shipping/receiving and field service/logistics operations for the Deluxe Cinema group. Duties include but are not limited to the following.
Monday - Friday 11:00am - 7:00 or 7:30pm
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in the Field Service Operations/Logistics department, providing staging and fulfillment of equipment and systems orders for the digital on-screen advertising, electronic Feature/Content distribution products and services.
- Responsible for mid-level bench repair of servers, projectors, scalers, switches, routers and other devices.
- Process orders, programming or creating the appropriate configurations of equipment packages / kits for theater site/screen equipment.
- Receiving telephone, email and system order requests, and coordinate the staging and shipment of new / replacements and return and exchange of defective products to vendors in a timely manner.
- Perform various operations to track and maintain house and field inventories within established computer systems.
- Proactively maintain parts inventory accuracy; responsible for weekly, monthly, annual inventory reporting and audits.
- Where applicable, provide guidance and assistance to the OSA Support Team related to field problems.
- Sustain a clean, safe, quality work environment for all fellow team members; follow all safety procedures; representation on safety committee as directed.
- Prefer High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in a “zero-defect” distribution/production environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team of associates with varying experience and capabilities, while still fulfilling performance objectives.
- Must be detail oriented, possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and manage time effectively; deadline driven.
- Must be willing to work in an office and warehouse environment, working overtime and flexible hours, with occasional travel as needed to support Field Services business activities.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Basic interpersonal, written, and verbal reporting skills.
- Sit and stand as needed, lift or transfer packages up to 50 pounds, view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift, read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences, speak clearly and professionally.
- Greet and entertain visiting clients, customers, and vendors.
- Be present for assigned work shift but be flexible to shift changes as required to support customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workstation.
About the Company
Deluxe Media Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.