Gravity Media exists to create world-class content that inspires and excites. Our 500 people serve clients in all markets, from sport and media to news and entertainment, working all over the world from bases in the UK, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar.
We are driven by client service excellence. We’re always looking and listening, keeping up with the latest broadcast innovations – or pioneering them. Above all, we channel our energy into maintaining our reputation for flawless execution, deep technical expertise and efficient delivery.
OUR BRAND PROMISE
We use the collective power of our people and resources to capture, craft and create – putting our clients at the centre of our universe. We are expert, innovative and reliable; a guiding force in a complex world. It is what we bring together that sets us apart.
Based out of our 2 Production and Content centres in White City & Chiswick, you will be part of an established production co-ordination team, reporting into the Senior Production Manager. Your role will involve supporting the Snr/Production Manager, Snr Production Coordinator and Coordinators with both short and long-term projects.
In particular, but not limited to UEFA, FA Cup, ATP, Mola, WSL. You will benefit from being part of a team contributing to an inclusive and supportive working environment A primarily office-based role; however, you may have the opportunity to act as a point of contact onsite or at events.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Working across, but not limited to UEFA, FA Cup, ATP, Mola, WSL. Assisting the crewing of productions, booking facilities, and liaising directly with the Executive Producer and Production team.
• Delivering all administrative requirements. E.g., Creating call sheets, Risk Assessments, Contracts, Release forms and raising purchase orders.
• Assisting Snr/Production Co-ordinator and Managers with administrative requirements, travel arrangements, meeting preparation and other ad-hoc tasks
• At times, being the responsible person in the office whilst staff are working on site providing support that may be necessary.
• Previous experience as a Production Coordinator, or a Production Assistant in TV or Film.
• Demonstration of previous experience of some of the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description.
• Knowledge of outside broadcast production an advantage but not essential
• Solid planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• First class organisational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) Sharepoint,
• Excellent communication skills – must be confident in dealing with a variety of staff, freelances and Clients inside and outside the business.
• Enthusiastic, Pro-active, and willing to learn new skills.
• Ability to work well within a team and use own initiative.
• Flexibility (some out of hours working may be required & weekend work) Desirable, but not essential
• Experience in Broadcast Media, with an interest in Sport.