Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Developing software for various platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Designing and scaling API endpoints.
- Translating of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability and security.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and colleagues.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Experience running production systems including deploying, monitoring, and debugging
- Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and self-manage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in working with relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc..) is a plus.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, C, C++, is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.