About the company
Pixelogic, a subsidiary of the IMAGICA GROUP, is a global provider of content localization and distribution services for the media and entertainment industry. Built on advanced next generation workflows and operations in Burbank, Culver City, London, Cairo and Cape Town, Pixelogic services the industry’s leading content owners including the major Hollywood studios, broadcasters and digital platforms.
Pixelogic services include subtitling and closed captioning, foreign language dubbing, access services, text and metadata translation, audio services, marketing and promotional material design and versioning, digital cinema mastering and key fulfillment, home entertainment mastering, compression and authoring for physical media formats, transcoding and packaging for digital distribution products, archive mastering, and custom software and application development services.
Pixelogic was founded in 2016 as a next-gen media supply chain provider focused on premium localization and distribution services for features and series, including marketing materials such as trailers and TV spots. The company localizes content in over 60 languages and services all worldwide distribution venues and delivery formats. This includes support for digital cinema, physical media (DVD, Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray) and hundreds of digital media variants.
- Closely collaborate with all Business lines, process owners, other leaders, and managers to drive the continuous improvement cycle.
- Help LOBs improve their performance rapidly and strategically.
- Establish and implement quality control processes for incoming and outgoing assets, ensuring that all assets meet quality standards and client specifications.
- Establish QC procedures and flow charts for all quality control processes.
- Develop and implement prequalification processes for incoming assets, including the use of checklists and verifiers.
- Monitor and assess the quality of incoming and outgoing assets and take appropriate action to resolve any issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity to enhance the overall client and licensor experience, and work closely with department leaders to drive initiatives and execute on those opportunities.
- Perform consultancy and training as necessary.
- Work with management and relevant teams to establish and track APAC quality KPIs and related metrics.
- Lead the hiring and training of QC personnel for each location in APAC, fostering a culture of quality and attention to detail following Pixelogic best practices.
- Actively participate across all REV-IT programs and tools (e.g., Workouts, VIP projects, CARs, etc.).
- Perform a range of audit processes (e.g., procedures, checklists, KPIs, CAR action items, tool utilization, etc.) as requested.
- Continuously evaluate and improve quality processes to ensure they are effective and efficient.
- Collaborate with relevant teams for adjudication of rejections prior to customer publication of Preferred Vendor Metrics reporting.
- Leverage the internal CAR (Corrective Action Report) process to enact process changes.
- Perform investigations including findings and root cause analysis.
- Perform analytics and determine inferences from findings.
- Be able to perform measurement system analysis (MSA).
- Provide UAT support for workflow tools.
- Analyze data and attend meetings to discuss the root cause and suggest improvements that have a significant influence on vulnerabilities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of digital media processes, media formats and assets.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and reporting quality metrics.
- Excel and other MS Office application software.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience with building, managing, and motivating global teams.
- Fluent in English and Korean with excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented and highly skilled in proactive problem-solving for both external clients and internal staff.
Fixed-term to permanent contract
계약직에서 정규직으로 변환 가능
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
고용 평등 기업
저희는 고용 평등 기업으로, 인종, 종교, 피부색, 성별, 성 정체성, 장애, 나이, 성적 지향성, 국적, 결혼 유무, 시민권, 참전용사, 군인 혹은 기타 법적 보호를 받는 지위가 채용 결정 시 아무런 영향을 주지 않습니다.
- Robust pension plan
- Global company with a diverse and inclusive environment
- Career development
- Collaborative, team-based structure
- 탄탄한 연금 제도
- 다양하고 포괄적인 글로벌 기업
- 경력 계발
- 협력적이고 팀 중심의 구조