Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Inspecting linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, closed captions, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues as well as perform checks for subtitles and closed captions.
- Inspecting packages to confirm it meets client technical specifications before delivery.
- Following and completing QC Checklists.
- To be able to identify errors and artifacts and report these findings into a database system in a clear, concise and easy-to-read manner.
- Work with the team to update streams QC workflows, guidelines and day-to-day practices to improve the overall quality and capacity.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Participating in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of rejections.
- Duties require high level of attention to details, accurate and methodical approach to testing, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- To be willing to learn the internal systems and tools to do the job as well as being flexible to adapt to the changing landscape in our industry.
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
- Previous BD, DVD, or games navigation QC experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in QC and digital media.
- Knowledge of audio and video format.
- Knowledge of standard subtitle requirements for film and TV.
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows.
- Post production/digital media experience.
- Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment.
- Knowledge in newer media format related to home entertainment (i.e. UltraHD, object based audio, Dolby Vision, etc.).
- At least two years of audio, video or subtitle QC experience
- Strong knowledge of home entertainment audio/video equipment
- Requires attention to detail, sound problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally
- College degree in media/translation,Linguistics or relevant majors
- Technically literate; comfortable with a variety of computer applications
- Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS and networking
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Supplemental Health Insurance