The Pixelogic Creative division creates end-to-end marketing content for studios, sports and brands. Our services include strategy, concept, design, production, development and delivery. Everyone works collaboratively across disciplines to provide the most innovative content and immersive experiences.
- File preparation, project set-up, offline and online editorial support.
- Will be in charge of ingest, transcoding, rendering, and export of multiple file formats.
- Performing quality control on project timelines, digital files and final masters.
- Movement of files on the production server, client review, archives, etc.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience as an Assistant Editor, Editor, or Post Coordinator at a home entertainment creative house or equivalent position at a major studio.
- Proven ability to work quickly and independently, anticipating, recognizing, and resolving problems with minimal supervision.
- Must have an advanced understanding of UHD, HD and SD post procedures, file types, frame rates, transcodes, tech specs, etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Follow instructions and handle multiple projects in busy production environment.
- Must have the ability to contribute to the team environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Written and spoken fluency in business English required
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
- Passion for problem-solving and eagerness to collaborate.
- Demonstrated success in working independently and being a major contributor to production workflows that are results-focused.
- Forward thinking in understanding the emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium, and progressive in learning the application of these tools and practices.
- Ability to think technically and creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail.