Pixelogic creates end-to-end marketing content for studios, sports and brands. Our services include strategy, concept, design, production, development, localization and delivery. Everyone works collaboratively across disciplines to provide the most innovative content and immersive experiences.
We currently have an opening for a Motion Graphics Artist, Localization
The Motion Graphics Artist, Localization will be responsible for the creation of motion graphical localized assets and titles for trailer campaigns, social and traditional media projects slated for global distribution by leading entertainment studios and content providers. The Motion Graphics Artist, Localization is responsible for consistent, on time, technical and spec driven delivery results as well as problem solving and graphics production issue resolution. The ability to thrive in a multi-faceted environment and to be capable of juggling a variety of client deadlines is a must.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent working knowledge and experience of 2D and 3D motion graphics combined with a solid understanding of the technical aspects of post-production processes and ability to deliver to the highest quality standards on time.
- Creation of 2D and 3D localized titles, assets and motion graphics sequences to the highest standard of finish
- Typographic treatments across multiple languages
- Generating proofs for client review and approval
- Work closely with the US & Europe based graphics teams
- Ability to work independently requirements
- Management of tight deadlines to deliver high quality accurate assets on time
- Engagement with development of new workflows and efficiencies
- Abide by company security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you
- Works seamlessly with other artists, client service and post-production teams.
- Engage in multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience working in creative workflows.
- Demonstratable excellence across the suite of Adobe CC, Maxon Cinema 4D and associated graphics & production tools.
- 2D and 3D tracking, match moving, compositing and VFX skills.
- Strong typographic skills and attention to detail essential.
- Understanding of video resolution, formats and technical specs.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong portfolio of varied graphics-based products.
- Written and spoken fluency in business English required.
- Passion for problem-solving and eagerness to collaborate.
- Demonstrated success in working independently and being a major contributor to production workflows that are results-focused.
- Forward thinking in understanding the emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium, and progressive in learning the application of these tools and practices.
- Ability to think technically and creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build cooperative, effective relationships.