Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Bachelor's degree in translation, linguistics, media, or relevant majors.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in production or post-production.
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High level of organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for handling the night shift from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. (5 days a week), including availability for calls outside of regular hours.
- Join the meetings with US teams.
- Inspect linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, closed captions, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues, as well as perform checks for subtitles and closed captions.
- Inspecting assets to confirm they meet client technical specifications before delivery.
- Following and completing QC checklists
- To be able to identify errors and artifacts and report these findings into a database system in a clear, concise, and easy-to-read manner.
- Work with the team to update streams QC workflows, guidelines, and day-to-day practices to improve the overall quality and capacity.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Participating in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of rejections.
- Duties require a high level of attention to detail, an accurate and methodical approach to testing, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- To be willing to learn the internal systems and tools to do the job as well as being flexible to adapt to the changing landscape in our industry.
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
- Previous BD, DVD, or game navigation QC experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in QC and digital media.
- Knowledge of audio and video formats.
- Knowledge of standard subtitle requirements for film and TV.
- Experience in the media industry and post-production workflows.
- Post-production/digital media experience.
- Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment.
- Knowledge of newer media formats related to home entertainment (i.e. UltraHD, object-based audio, Dolby Vision, etc.).
- Private Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus