Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters, and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature-length and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows and include language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, and text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content for all distribution products, including digital cinema, digital media, and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD).
To date, we have serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere, and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation, and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation, and customer service excellence!
As a Media IQC (Incoming Quality Control) Specialist at Pixelogic Media, you will be responsible for performing end-to-end measurements and quality checks on the media files received from our global clients. You will work closely with our Project Managers, Data I/O, and Content Operations teams to identify and report any audio, video, and subtitle technical issues.
- Perform full linear and spot-check reviews on all required audio, video and subtitle source materials received.
- Ensure audio, subtitles, and captions are positioned and synchronized in each language in accordance with the client's requirements.
- Run verifier and file integrity checks on all required audio, video and subtitle source materials received.
- Follow and complete workflow-specific QC checklists without deviation.
- Identify and report in detail any technical issues found on Pixelogic’s QC system.
- Monitor and maintain the team’s queue on Pixelogic’s workflow management system and complete all the tasks in a quality manner following the defined priorities and guidelines.
- Maintain, update, and document the team’s knowledge database and training materials.
- Generate FN (forced narrative) subtitle guide for the content operation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our IQC processes and work with the relevant teams to implement changes and put them into practice.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Bachelor's degree in Filmmaking, Media, Mass-communication, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a post-production environment, ideally with media quality control knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of media terminologies related to audio, video, subtitles, and other immersive elements such as 3D, ATMOS, DTSX, D-Box etc.
- Strong understanding of compression, transcoding, audio, video formats and different frame rates.
- Familiarity with industry-standard QC tools.
- Technically literate; comfortable with a variety of computer applications with expertise working with various tools for playback, working with complex software and hardware such as Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve etc.
- Requires attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally both written and verbally.
- Ability and willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques and take on new tasks.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
We believe that our success is driven by our culture of innovation, excellence, and inclusion. We are looking for individuals who share these values and are passionate about transforming the way the media industry evolves. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help shape the future of entertainment.