Pixelogic creates end-to-end marketing content for studios, sports and brands. Our services include strategy, concept, design, production, development, localization and delivery. Everyone works collaboratively across disciplines to provide the most innovative content and immersive experiences.
We currently have an opening for a Graphics Localization Production Artist.
The Graphics Localization Production Artist will be responsible for creating, building out, versioning, outputting and QCing graphics-based projects across a varied and extensive set of digital and physical marketing products including, but not limited to: streaming, theatrical, web, app, social, 2nd screen, home entertainment, events, and presentations. The Graphics Localization Production Artist is responsible for consistent, on time, technical and spec driven delivery results as well as problem solving and graphics production issue resolution. The ability to thrive in a multi-faceted environment and to be capable of juggling a variety of client deadlines is a must.
- Undertake graphic localization, QC and delivery workflows to the highest quality and consistency.
- Works seamlessly with other artists, client service and post-production teams.
- Deadline driven and committed to clearly communicating project status, issues and timing across a wide variety of creative workflows.
- Engage in multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience working in creative workflows.
- Demonstratable excellence across the suite of Adobe CC graphics production tools.
- Strong portfolio of varied graphics-based products.
- Written and spoken fluency in business English required.
- Passion for problem-solving and eagerness to collaborate.
- Demonstrated success in being a major contributor to production workflows that are results-focused.
- Forward thinking in understanding the emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium, and progressive in learning the application of these tools and practices.
- Ability to think technically and creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build cooperative, effective relationships.