Reporting into the Senior Producer, the Assistant Producer will create content for the Non-Live Golf Dept. The Assistant Producer will also collect content and interviews at European Tour events
- To support the European Tours social team with outputs at live events and in the office.
- Work alongside producers at live events to create engaging content and news items for key clients.
- Turn around quick edits remotely whilst offering editorial support when back in the office.
- Support the news team when required with cloud-based production.
- Responsible for single camera production as and when required.
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of shoot Risk Assessments as appropriate.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Previous experience as an Assistant Producer in television production.
- Experience of logging rushes and selecting material for edits.
- Experience of producing edits for promos or short features.
- Experience of writing high-quality scripts for short features and promos.
- Experience of directing single camera shoots, sourcing and interviewing contributors.
- Outstanding knowledge of Golf.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Sony FS7 and self-shooting
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and self-editing
- Ability to media manage rushes and projects upon completion
- Computer literate.
- Script writing.
- Excellent customer focus skills (representing the face of the company/programme to the public/potential contributors).
- Health and Safety Production training (supplied by IMG Media)
- Experience on a wide range of sports programming, including Live OB’s, quick turnaround highlights, documentaries, magazine shows.
- Experience of dealing with Talent (e.g. presenters, commentators, sports starts.)
- A second language.
- This is a fixed term position until December 2021
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- You will be required to travel internationally to shoots.
- You will be required to work weekends/unsocial hours.
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
European Tour Productions is the largest producer of ‘live’ golf coverage in the world; we produce the coverage at approximately 49 events annually. These events take place in Europe, Asia and South Africa. It’s a great role for anybody who loves golf and wants the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and a diverse portfolio.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.