Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Inspect linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, closed captions, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues as well as perform checks for subtitles and closed captions.
- Review media content for whatever is considered offensive according to provided guidelines.
- Responsible for filling out the checklists and sending detailed emails to the client.
- Perform editorial work for video and audio assets.
- Work specified on-call schedule, in addition to a regular schedule to achieve on-time delivery.
- Maintain quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Must be punctual, flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to the constant changes in programming and industry.
- Willing to learn the internal systems and tools to do the job as well as be flexible to adapt to the changing landscape in our industry.
- Report issues related to workflow, verifiers, or procedures and collaboratively work on suggesting solutions and development ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in translation, linguistics, media, or relevant majors, preferably in English.
- IELTS test with a score of 8 or above is a must.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in video editing.
- Excellent reading skills, spelling/vocabulary, and grammar.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and on-tight deadlines.
- A high amount of attention to details.
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office, and using different software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development