ABOUT MOONBUG ENTERTAINMENT
Moonbug Entertainment is an award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids’ titles in the world. Moonbug’s line-up includes global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, Oddbods, Little Angel, My Magic Pet Morphle, Supa Strikas, Go Buster, Playtime with Twinkle, Gecko’s Garage, ARPO and many more. Moonbug’s shows are currently available in 32 languages and feature on more than 150 platforms globally, including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Sky, Super RTL, BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Tencent, Youku and Roku. The company’s portfolio currently stands at 29 IPs and 100+ brand partners. Moonbug is a subsidiary of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises. By bringing together elite talent operating at the intersection of content, community, and commerce, it helps to position leading entertainment businesses for accelerated, sustainable growth in the current market and beyond. Candle is run by its Co-Chairmen and Co-CEOs, leading entertainment executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs, and backed by investment capital from funds managed by Blackstone’s flagship private equity business.
The Role: Account Manager
Establishing strong relationships with platform partners’, marketing teams and internal stakeholders (eg channel planning team, brand/IP GM’s, marcom, L&M and operation) to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies for Moonbug Linear Channel’s and VOD success across EMEA and APAC.
- Work closely with platform partners’ teams to monitor Moonbug Linear Channel’s performance, recommend marketing campaigns and activities to boost performance.
- Monitor key Moonbug brand/IP’s performance in the region(s) to contribute to platform partners’ communication strategies for Moonbug Linear Channel.
- Plan or adapt efficient marketing campaigns for Moonbug Linear Channel by ensuring consistency across Moonbug Marcom and brand/IP GM’s strategies.
- Build quarterly marketing and communication plans for the Moonbug Linear Channel, communicate with platform partners’ teams and measure success on a regular basis.
- Build and distribute seasonal and tent pole asset packs to be shared on a regular basis with key VOD partners in a timely manner
- Attend regular key partner meetings with the EMEA and APAC to identify marketing and partnership opportunities from creation through to activation, build and maintain relationships with key clients for the business.
- Marketing support for industry conferences and events i.e. MIPCOM, Kidscreen, APOS. Organisational support
- Respond and adapt quickly to changes in the industry or market priorities.
- A university degree in business, media, marketing, communications, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in broadcast media marketing, preferably with a focus on kids linear channel.
- Deep understanding of data centric marketing strategy development, establishing and meeting KPIs and storytelling through data.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a creative mindset
- Ability to create quarterly roadmaps and deliver upon them
- Proven ability to manage and influence wide and disparate stakeholder groups, to build relationships and to collaborate with them in order to deliver customer value and business strategy
- Interest in kids and broadcast media