Do you love sport, anytime, anyplace, anywhere? Are you an experienced Senior Scheduler looking for your next career move? Do you want to be responsible for transmitting the biggest events in live sport to fans across the globe?
Live sport means a challenging, dynamic environment but also an exciting and rewarding one! If you are a broadcast ninja who thrives under pressure and gets enthused by the chance to define new process, then this new role within our growing broadcast team in Leeds could be the opportunity for you.
As our Senior Presentation Scheduler, you’ll play a lead role within our TX Scheduling team, which is responsible for the creation and delivery of the playlists for every event on our OTT platform and for our Spanish and Italian Linear Channels. Using Media Genix What’s On, you will work closely with our Transmission, Planning, Advertising and Operational teams as well as local Production staff to ensure that we manage accurate and effective delivery of all schedules and content.
Our Scheduling Team is very much at the heart of DAZN. So your positive, creative attitude along with some strong collaboration skills will play a key part towards galvanising and developing our growing department. You’ll need to be a bit of a chameleon too in order to adapt to regular changes in business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Due to the nature of our live broadcast environment, there may be some occasions you’ll need to be on call out of hours to respond to any critical scheduling issues which may affect live transmission. This is part of the fun of our environment and we’re all in it together!
As our new Senior Presentation Scheduler, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Present the scheduling of live events
- Be the key liaison between Transmission Team Leaders and Transmission Schedulers
- Lead on developing department workflows to ensure efficiency
- Manage content partnership requirements and accurate delivery of promo campaigns, schedule timings and delivery to Transmission
- Manage EPG changes and any late additions to the schedule
- Work closely with the local and central production teams for scheduling requirements
- Assist in the organising of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- An interest in sports
- Some senior level experience in presentation scheduling, formats and operating systems
- Experience working with Media Genix What’s On
- Experience of live broadcast formats and the ability to read live running orders
Even better if you have:
- Experience in an international organisation
- Team mentoring experience
- Language skills
- Involvement in other broadcast related projects
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.