Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio-visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year-old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
What you’ll be working on
As the Technical Training Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Audinate’s standardized training and certification program throughout the LATAM region. This includes planning training events, developing and modifying training content, and delivering training using a variety of methods including in-person presentations, hands-on demonstrations, and remote webinars.
You will also be responsible for executing “train-the-trainer” sessions to enable key partners to deliver Dante training on their own. The existing curriculum includes advanced levels of Dante training, and the audience often includes customers that are using Dante today, so it is essential that you have a deep understanding of Dante and advanced networking concepts.
- Provide feedback and modify as needed all aspects of training content, including upfront course objectives, training material, training guides, assessments, and certification.
- Oversee and deliver on-going, in-person training and certification sessions.
- Assist at other Audinate training events both domestically and internationally as needed
- Develop and deliver professional quality training videos and webinars
- Work with OEM and channel partners to plan training events
- Work with the marketing department to provide all information needed to drive registrations, promote events and conduct follow-up with attendees
- 50% travel, primarily in the LATAM region, but could include infrequent travel to the U.S. or Europe
- Other duties as assigned by manager (this position reports to the Director of Training and Professional Services)
- Manage Audinate's LATAM tradeshow strategy
- End to end tradeshow management. Secure booth space, work with booth designers and builders, develop show budget and seek budget approvals from marketing, attend shows and hire freelance help as needed
- Provide support and training to distributors and resellers in the region. Seek out opportunities to collaborate with partners on events.
- Provide support to Audinate's Solutions Sales team in the region
Experience and skills
- Deep domain expertise with Dante, audio engineering and advanced networking
- Dante Level 1, 2, 3 (2nd Edition) certifications required
- A mix of audio and video experience is preferred
- Knowledge of emerging technology in the broadcast and Pro AV markets around SMPTE 2110, IPMX and AES67
- A basic understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies
- AV or IT related certifications are desirable (CompTIA, CCNA, CTS, AWS CCP)
- Proven ability to take technical concepts and communicate them in an easy-to-understand way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: must be comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Proven track record of developing and delivering training programs from their inception through execution
- Proven ability to create video content, including shooting, editing, adding graphics, and rendering the final output. Sample content would be welcome.
- Experience with online Learning Management Systems
- Fluent Spanish and English are required. Portuguese is also highly desirable.
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.