Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
About the role
The System Solutions Regional Sales Manager will quickly become an expert in our Dante technology. They will be required to utilize this expertise and knowledge by supporting A/V consultants, designers and installation contractors to better understand the value of specifying Dante and Dante Domain Manager into their customer environments. This role is essential for Audinate to capitalize on its unique technology and reinforce its position of market leadership.
- Manage existing reseller / distribution channels for Audinate software and hardware products, including Dante AVIO, Dante Domain Manager, Dante Connect, Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via.
- Assume and further develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve all sales targets for the product lines.
- Support Audinate’s distributors channel partners, their dealers and end-users to organize, promote, and provide expert analysis on Dante networking.
- Work with OEM sales and distribution teams to educate manufacturers on Dante Domain Manager and the benefits that that the solution provides to their end-users.
- Partner with AV consultants, contractors, touring sound companies, and licensees' to promote Dante.
- Maintain in-depth expertise on Audinate's technology, products and their applications and use it to establish technical credibility with Audio/Visual design consultants, system integrators, and installation contractors who specify networked systems.
- Understand the needs of AV projects to propose effective technical solutions involving Dante.
- Present training courses, webinars and face to face presentations to targeted audiences. Represent the product to customers and end-users at events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars.
- Attend regional industry tradeshows.
- Strong experience in a technical sales environment.
- Experience in professional audio, conferencing and/or video industry.
- Experience in managing a distribution / reseller channel in EMEA.
- Knowledge of professional audio system design and troubleshooting, including live sound, recording/production, commercial audio, and broadcast.
- Previous experience selling complex software products in the professional audio and/or IT industry.
- Working knowledge of cloud based environments
- Strong familiarity with Dante and possible use cases for different vertical markets.
- Solid understanding of Ethernet and IP networking and its use in the A/V industry.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of products.
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, commission and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.