Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communications systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio-visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year-old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
About the role
You’ll take responsibility for the smooth running of our Portland office and administrative processes for our US team where your professionalism, intuition and organisational skills will be welcomed. You’ll develop relationships with the outstanding individuals within our Americas region and make a tangible impact as we continue to grow.
In line with our values of courage and innovation, you will have plenty of room to be creative as we’re always open to new ideas. You’ll report directly to our CMO and also work closely with our global People & Performance team who, as the name suggests, are passionate about enabling our people and their performance.
- Cultivate a positive, team-oriented culture in the Portland office
- Procurement and management of stationery, office supplies and computer equipment for the Americas
- General office support, including answering telephone enquiries, and processing postal mail
- Liaising with office building management to ensure the Portland office operates effectively
- Liasing with outside vendors for office maintenance and IT projects
- Plan and execute company events
- Support onboarding preparation for new employees and organize new employee welcome packs for employees in the Americas
- Manage and reconcile company credit card for multiple users
- Serve as US point person for our Finance team: Complete vendor verifications, scan and forward tax documents received by postal mail; complete and file property tax returns, complete and file 1099s
- Manage and execute Work Health & Safety requirements
- Manage Americas' asset and tagging
- Help keep the office space tidy
The successful candidate will have
- Strong previous experience as an office admin, preferably in a similar role at a fast-paced, growing technology company
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 suite
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective interpersonal skills to engage with employees at all levels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills balanced with the flexibility to meet the demands of a growing company
- Strong work ethic with the ability to operate autonomously and with discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- A no ego, “can-do” attitude with the ability to remain calm; proactively anticipates needs before they arise
- Demonstrate our values of excellence, courage, innovation, integrity and teamwork
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.
Audinate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.