As an IT specialist with a focus on virtualisation, you plan and implement technologically demanding projects in the broadcast environment.You support our customers in the design, set-up and automation as well as the feasibility of virtualisation solutions.
Structured and with strong communication skills, you will build up long-term customer relationships and support our national and international customers with workshops and presentations. As a system engineer, you will be an important contact person for other departments in our company. A dynamic and representative working environment in a collegial atmosphere as well as attractive benefits round off your new job.
Your field of activity - interdisciplinary and challenging
- Detailed consulting of our customers, creation of requirement catalogues as well as support of the sales department in the preparation of offers
- Design, planning and implementation of advanced technological solutions in heterogeneous IT environments for our national and international customers
- Preparation of detailed service descriptions and documentation
- Independent approach to problem identification and resolution
Your profile - conscientious and solution-oriented
- Degree in computer science or comparable training with 3-5 years of professional experience
- Sound network knowledge in the virtualisation and automation environment, ideally proven by relevant certifications
- Basic knowledge of data centre networks
- Basic knowledge of server, storage and backup technologies
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken