Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
About the role
Audinate is looking for a Graduate Full Stack Engineer to join our team in the Technology Office. The position is full time and based in our Sydney office with the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
The Technology Office is responsible for investigating technology concepts and prototyping new product features to help de-risk and define the company’s technology and product roadmap. We work closely with external partners and customers to explore strategic opportunities with high potential business value. We value creativity, curiosity and a willingness for self-guided exploration and learning in new areas as well as the technical capacity to design, implement and demonstrate ideas.
- Work closely with senior members of the team to develop new product features and product concepts for our cloud connected technologies.
- Take architectural and product concepts to prototype stage
- Work with product development teams to transfer new technology through to productisation
- Draw on relevant industry and personal experience to inform product and feature concepts.
The successful candidate will have...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent
- Experience with ReactJS or similar
- Familiarity in one or more of the following web technologies, MongoDB, REST, GraphQL, WASM
- Experience with one of the leading cloud services, i.e., AWS, Azure or GCP
- Comfort running in Linux environments.
- Additional system programming languages, such as C/C++, Golang or Python
- Desire to implement modern software development practices, e.g., git, CI/CD, Agile
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable skills and experience
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Experience with Docker and container technologies
- Interest in audio and video production
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.