About the role:
The Bookings Coordinator has overall responsibility for the efficient running of the offlines across the Soho facility and is the first point of contact for Clients. They take the lead in making sure the offline bookings and schedule is run as efficiently and profitably as possible whilst delivering an excellent client experience to match the Molinare Brand.
From time to time, you may be required to support the offlines at our Hoxton facility, working closely with the coordinator there.
What the job will look like:
- Be aware of staff and client movements throughout the facility.
- Make bookings and keep the scheduling system (CETA) updated and carry out any reporting or administration tasks.
- Assist the PPM team with scheduling of resources to deliver client production schedules.
- Make sure all bookings are costed and POs obtained where necessary - Freelancers - raising POs, processing invoices for payment - Cost jobs on CETA
- Deputise for other administrative roles within the facility when necessary, ensuring that the professionalism and reputation of Molinare is maintained at all times.
- Liaise with client services and engineering teams to ensure offline rooms are prepared and ready for clients arrival.
- Liaise with external kit suppliers and in-house engineering and IT teams to ensure rooms are set up and ready for client arrival to the correct standards.
- Put commercial at the heart of the team and the business.
- Any other reasonable request
- A sound understanding of the principles of TV and film post-production technology.
- Previous experience in a post-production scheduling or coordinating role
- Experience in post-production workflows and understand the implications of decisions and action on the workflow
- Experience of service delivery in a changing environment
- Must have experience and knowledge of resource management and coordination
- Worked in a commercial environment
- Good relationship building skills
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Significant communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creative talent and content in the industry, with new technologies on high-end drama, factual / feature film, gaming titles
- We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to influence, thrive and achieve their full potential
- A business with a conscience - we want everyone to have an amazing experience, from our clients to our suppliers and you.
Our Values – What do we believe in
- Teamwork - Our best projects are born when we share our skills and experience with each other
- Passion - We treat every project with respect and time that it deserves
- Expertise - By embracing our creative background, we take the risks that allow us to aim higher
- Talent – We nurture talent to grown and do something meaningful at Molinare, which raises the bar for all of us
- Inclusion – We all grow better professions and better people by working with different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.