Who We Are:
Endeavor Streaming, a subsidiary of Endeavor, is a global leader in premium video distribution for live and on-demand content across sports, entertainment, media and lifestyle. Through its complete end-to-end streaming platform and unique service offerings inclusive of advisory, growth marketing, custom front-end and more, Endeavor Streaming helps content creators, owners and rights holders transform, grow and scale their direct-to-consumer businesses. Endeavor Streaming is a trusted partner for leading global brands, delivering tens-of-thousands of major tentpole events annually including WrestleMania and UFC Fight Cards and powering streaming services including WWE Network, NBA League Pass, UFC FIGHT PASS, NYFW, and others.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The TOC operators will work in a 24/7 global environment on a rotating shift pattern. They are responsible for 24/7 linear channel monitoring, System and Alert monitoring, L1 troubleshooting and proper incident escalation and reporting. They will also assist the SR TOC Operators with signal acquisitions as needed.
Key areas of responsibility.
- 24/7 Linear channel monitoring
- System and Alert Monitoring
- Basic issue mitigation
- L1 troubleshooting of issues
- Proper Escalation of issues
- Proper Incident tracking/reporting
- Daily UXQA device checks
- Daily system checks
- UXQA “Sanity” checks upon development changes
- Proactive and/or reactive UXQA checks using web, mobile, and CED devices
- Assist with signal acquisition including Satellite, Fiber, and IP.
- Experience in Live transmission and/or 24/7 OTT Broadcast environments or similar
- Experience of B2C and B2B Live Streaming at Scale
- Excellent knowledge of Broadcast systems and their supporting networks
- Clear judgement and composure under live fire
- Collecting, filtering and analyzing data regarding service operations to aid problem/incident
- Identifying service issues and following standard procedure or establishing workarounds on the fly
- Quality standards for service delivery and how to maintain them
- The resources required to deliver live broadcast services, including people, equipment and systems
- The causes and consequences of service failure, and how to respond appropriately
- Business continuity procedure[s]Able to perform basic network configuration tasks and troubleshoot
- Broadcast IT systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets/Docs
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Expert Mac and PC proficiency
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.