Who We Are:Endeavor Streaming, a subsidiary of Endeavor, is a global leader in premium video distribution for live and on-demand content across sports, entertainment, media and lifestyle. Through its complete end-to-end streaming platform and unique service offerings inclusive of advisory, growth marketing, custom front-end and more, Endeavor Streaming helps content creators, owners and rights holders transform, grow and scale their direct-to-consumer businesses. Endeavor Streaming is a trusted partner for leading global brands, delivering tens-of-thousands of major tentpole events annually including WrestleMania and UFC Fight Cards and powering streaming services including WWE Network, NBA League Pass, UFC FIGHT PASS, NYFW, and others.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Define, implement and own the product strategy and roadmap for our live encoding software, plugins and SDKs to align them with the company's vision and goals for serving the broadcast market.
2. Actively participate in industry discussions and events regarding the future direction of our broadcast products and align internal stakeholders to actionable plans to build differentiation into our products.
3. Use your deep product and market expertise to bring new ideas and perspectives to our internal development teams. Propose and justify scalable video-related features that push our SDKs and encoding solutions to a distinguished position in the broadcast TV market.
4. Collaborate closely with business development, sales and support teams to understand and integrate market needs and customer requirements into the product development process.
5. Partner with the engineering team to modernize our codec SDKs and products for cloud environments and champion the creation of cloud encoding services for OTT and DTV.
6. Actively seek, analyze, and incorporate market feedback on cloud product requirements and emerging trends to ensure our software surpasses customer expectations.
7. Understand the nuances between traditional software deployment and cloud deployment, utilizing this knowledge to ensure a smooth transition and optimal user experience for our clients.
8. Coordinate with sales, marketing, and customer support teams to orchestrate successful product launches and continuously enhance customer satisfaction.
9. Conduct market analyses to identify industry trends, threats and opportunities to place our product at the forefront of the Broadcast industry innovation and essential market value.
10. Foster credible cross-functional collaboration to deliver on software expectations, meet project deadlines, and ensure a seamless user experience.
11. Propose, monitor and analyze key performance and quality benchmarks to ensure our product performance is backed by real-world use cases and mainstream equipment to maximize our market credibility and messaging.Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices. Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.