About the role:
The Head of Post Production will be responsible for the day to day and overall strategic development of the Post Production Department. The primary function of this role is to ensure that the department stays within budget and on schedule while maintaining the highest technical and creative standards. The role will be required to drive creativity, professionalism and value for money, making recommendations for change, improvement and efficiency.
What the job will look like:
- Creating consistency within the team to ensure every member of the team follows the same process and procedure for Costing, Billing, Invoicing etc.
- Work with the Operations Team and other relevant teams to conduct post-project reviews/feedback on every project with relevant departments and document actions for process/workflow improvements.
- Provide leadership and support the PPM team including chairing regular team meetings and individual one to ones
- Ensure the schedule is maintained in a commercial way across all areas of post
- Weekly reporting is completed on time for e.g. What’s charged versus booked?
- Superuser for the Resource Management System
- Working with the client services team to deliver a first-class service.
- Maintain team morale to ensure that optimum results are achieved, and job satisfaction is maintained within the team.
- Delivering the right balance between customer requirements and the business needs
- Ensure there is a clear development path for junior members of the team
- Ensure overall deadlines and schedules are met
- Understanding post-production: know the process in detail, stay up to date with the effects that can be achieved through constantly changing technology
- Industry experience particularly understanding of workflows
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Process improvement and managing change
- Managing teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Must be proactive, fast-on-their-feet thinking professional
- Multi-tasking: prioritise conflicting demands
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creative talent and content in the industry, with new technologies on high-end drama, factual / feature film, gaming titles
- We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to influence, thrive and achieve their full potential
- A business with a conscience - we want everyone to have an amazing experience, from our clients to our suppliers and you.
Our Values – What do we believe in
- Teamwork - Our best projects are born when we share our skills and experience with each other
- Passion - We treat every project with respect and time that it deserves
- Expertise - By embracing our creative background, we take the risks that allow us to aim higher
- Talent – We nurture talent to grown and do something meaningful at Molinare, which raises the bar for all of us
- Inclusion – We all grow better professions and better people by working with different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.