dock10 is one of Europe’s leading digital media service providers. Operating at the heart of MediaCityUK in Manchester, our clients have access to HD TV studios, digital post-production, cloud media management services and advanced connectivity options. There is a requirement for an experienced Studio Manager to join our studios team.
We very much welcome applications from all sections of society to a business where diversity and inclusion is highly valued and is at the heart of the way we operate.
Working with all of the major broadcasters and leading independent producers to deliver some of the UK’s most recognised studio formats, the Studio Manager is the commercial and technical focal point on dock10’s studio projects. Through responsive and clear communication, you will lead the delivery of the production’s requirements in our state of the art studios at MediacityUK.
You will need to develop effective customer relationships and manage the delivery of projects/ productions from taking detailed specifications through to delivering on time and within budget. Proven track record of experience in a studio facility is essential. The successful candidate will demonstrate their abilities in:
1. Organising Resources
2. Studio workflow technology.
3. Business commercials.
4. Giving Outstanding Customer Experience
5. Identifying Future Bookings Opportunities
6. Championing a safe working environment
7. Developing effective Customer Relationships
- Experience of complex sport work flows and virtual studio technologies and production will be of an advantage
- Understanding of studio technology and programme creation.
- An understanding of the commerciality of dock10’s studio business.
- You’ll have new suggestions and ideas in how we can work and be open to sharing these with your colleagues and clients.
- You’ll to be able to form positive relationships with your team and your clients, always striving to deliver a friendly ‘can do’ service.
- Understand the concept behind risk assessment and a safe working environment.
- Always focused on your customers’ needs you will go that extra mile to ensure we always deliver to our deadlines
Simply email your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you would be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 th August 2021 and we’ll be in touch.