The ideal candidate will have an authentic passion for broadcast and live television production, coupled with an entrepreneurial drive and a proven track record of success across a range of projects and equipment. Collaborating closely with the Sales Director and our existing team, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and capitalizing on new business prospects. Building and nurturing strong client relationships, understanding project requirements, and working collaboratively with the technical team to offer expert advice and recommendations will also be key responsibilities. Additionally, you will be responsible for planning and preparing tenders and project proposals, booking equipment, and ensuring an impeccable client experience from the initial contact to the successful project completion at the highest standards.
If you are eager to contribute your expertise to the world of broadcast and possess exceptional organizational and client management skills, we encourage you to seize this opportunity. Join us and be a driving force in our success as we deliver exceptional broadcast rental services and solutions around the world.
- Using our rental software to plan and book equipment, engineering time/logistics.
- Prepare quotations, invoices, purchase orders and other documents.
- Use our bespoke CRM to record, plan and develop new and existing rental opportunities.
- Identifying new business opportunities through regular research and market awareness and reach out to individuals and businesses to develop these further.
- Liaising with 3rd parties where applicable for purchases and cross-hire’s if needed.
- Maintain situation awareness of all current bookings and client requirements.
- Providing support to marketing to help develop there the broadcast department and grow the Origin brand.
- Provide information, reports and support to the sales director and senior management team as required to ensure continued growth of the business.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- A good understanding of MS Office
- Impeccable time keeping and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- An excellent telephone manor and confident talker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to following procedures and policies.
- Be comfortable in client/supplier negotiations.
The ideal candidate may also have
- A passion for a specific complimentary area within broadcast production such as studio cameras, RF, EVS / Live Workflow, Lenses/Glass and/or Grip etc.
- Experience with tender documents and proposals
- Project planning experience
- Photography / Videography / Social Media Skills
- Sales and / or Customer Service / Customer Care experience
- Experience with a CRM such as SalesForce, Zoho, HubSpot etc.
Salary and Hours of working
This role has a highly competitive salary for the right candidate with additional incentives and possible benefits. Standard working hours are 9.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday, however you will be expected to put the client at the forefront of your mind meaning that these times may vary with overtime as required.