As the Cine Rental Specialist / Account Manager, your primary focus will be nurturing our love for all things cine. You will play a crucial role in developing new business opportunities and establishing strong, enduring relationships with our valued clients. Understanding the unique requirements of each client and project will be essential, and, in association with our technical team you will be relied upon to offer expert advice and recommendations to ensure their success.
In addition to client management, you will take charge of equipment bookings and work seamlessly alongside our small and friendly team. Your dedication to excellence will ensure the delivery of every project at the highest standards, thriving in this demanding industry.
If you are enthusiastic about the world of cine and possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, we encourage you to apply now. Embrace this exciting opportunity and become an integral part of our growing cine rental team, where your passion and expertise will make a significant impact.
- Using our rental software to plan and book equipment, crew time/logistics and warehousing functions.
- Prepare quotations, invoices, purchase orders and other documents.
- Use our bespoke CRM to record, plan and develop new and existing rental opportunities.
- Identifying new business opportunities through regular research and market awareness and reaching out to individuals and businesses to develop these further.
- Liaising with 3rd parties where applicable for purchases and cross-hire’s as needed.
- Maintain situation awareness of all current bookings and client requirements.
- Providing support to marketing to help grow the Origin brand.
- Provide information, reports and support to the sales director and senior management team as required to ensure continued growth of the business.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- A good understanding of MS Office
- Impeccable time keeping and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- An excellent telephone manor and confident talker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to following procedures and policies.
- Be comfortable in client/supplier negotiations.
The ideal candidate may also have
- A passion for a specific complimentary area within Cine / Production such as Lenses, Cameras or Grip (What do you geek out on!?)
- Gear prep experience
- Photography / Videography / Social Media Skills
- Sales and / or Customer Service / Customer Care experience
- Post production experience or understanding
- Experience with a CRM such as SalesForce, Zoho, HubSpot etc.
Salary and Hours of working
This role has a highly competitive salary for the right candidate with additional incentives and possible benefits. Standard working hours are 9.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday, however you will be expected to put the client at the forefront of your mind meaning that these times may vary with overtime as required.