Bolin Technology is a manufacturer of Professional Video products in Pro AV and Broadcast industry. We are looking for an experienced candidate to grow with us.
Salary: Starting GBP£ 35,000/yr +
• End-to-end support for BOLIN products (https://bolintechnology.com) which includes IP
cameras, PTZ cameras, and video imaging products
• Provide real-time technical support by phone, email, chat apps and remote desktop such as
• Hands-on product testing, troubleshooting, firmware and hardware upgrades, repairs, etc.
• Developing and documenting best practices, knowledge base articles, enhancing troubleshooting processes, content creation of technical knowledge base
• Communicate with corporate R&D department relating to new product testing, resolving technical issues, technical document support, debugging procedures, etc.
• Provide pre-sales/post -sales technical support for dealers and end users, internal training and sales tech-support.
• Provide online/on-premise technical training for dealers/systems integrators
• University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and/or min. 3+ years of experience as technical support engineer for IT-related products, video imaging products and PC based products.
• 2-3 years’ experience with video related camera products/IP imaging products
• Experience in other industries such as, Pro Video hardware product support, Pro Audio support, CCTV, Video Camera/Broadcast, IT and network support experience.
• Experience troubleshooting a customer ticket-based workflow.
• Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows, various desktop applications such as MS Office/ PowerPoint
• Must have good understanding of IP networks, PCs and hardware configuration, networking technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client.
• Familiar with the support tools such as remote networking tools like TeamViewer
• Must have strong communication skills and experience supporting technical/non- technical customers.
• Must have strong organisational skills and time management.
• English language (fluent)