Studio Production System Engineer - Job Description
Deputy Managing Director
· Responsible for routine maintenance and troubleshooting of studio technology systems and equipment;
· Technical supports for studio live broadcasting or recording;
· Responsible for communicating with programmers and developing technical solutions;
· More than 5 years’ experience in television studios;
· Familiar with studio technology systems and equipment, including AV systems, intercom systems, sync systems, timing systems, etc. ;
· Familiar with studio automated production control system;
· Familiar with the production and broadcast process of news programs;
About CGTN Europe
China Global Television Network, or CGTN, is an international media organisation launched on December 31, 2016. CGTN’s aim is to provide objective, balanced, impartial news and current affairs content, reporting the news from a Chinese perspective. We aim to differentiate ourselves from leading Western media organisations by pursuing a larger international vision; focusing on nations, regions, and stories often ignored by Western media.
CGTN Europe is a multimedia production centre in Chiswick Business Park and operates from a modern, purpose-built newsroom. It joins the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
CGTN is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity, value and respect, regardless of race, religion or belief, national origin, marital or civil partnership status, maternity or pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender or gender reassignment or any other protected group status.
Our diverse employees individually contribute to CGTN’s programming, live output and across a range of online platforms and podcasts. We continue to encourage talented people from all backgrounds to apply to our roles and to welcome into our company.