dB Broadcast is a specialist technology business that designs and delivers world-class systems to the biggest broadcast and media companies in the world. As a forward-thinking organisation, we are heavily invested in the wellbeing of our team members whilst also offering exciting opportunities for personal development, business networking and overseas travel.
We believe that diversity drives innovation and better decision-making and are dedicated to increasing representation and equal opportunities for all.
We are located in brand new, purpose-built offices in Ely, just north of Cambridge.
As an experienced broadcast System Engineer, you will have experience of designing and implementing broadcast & media systems. Ideally, this will also include knowledge of AVoIP. You will have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
• Design and develop broadcast system architectures to meet user requirements.
• Ensure reliable and available broadcast systems, with backup and recovery procedures and system performance monitoring.
• Manage broadcast system infrastructure, including hardware, software, and network components, to optimise workflows.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address issues, and implement new features and functionality.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging broadcast technologies, evaluate new tools and technologies, and ensure compliance with broadcast standards and regulations.
• A solid foundation in engineering principles, mathematics, physics, and computer science.
• Attention to detail and ability to identify potential errors.
• Team player who works well with others to achieve common goals.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and non-technical stakeholders.
• Analytical thinking and ability to devise effective solutions.
• Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Passion for broadcast technology and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
Everyone benefits from a tailored personal continual professional development programme. All roles start with 24 days annual holiday allowance, company sick pay scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance benefit and cycle-to-work scheme, as well as future opportunities to join our company bonus scheme and flexible working patterns.