dB Broadcast is a specialist technology business that designs and delivers world-class systems to the biggest broadcast and media companies in the world. As a forward-thinking organisation, we are heavily invested in the wellbeing of our team members whilst also offering exciting opportunities for personal development, business networking and overseas travel.
We believe that diversity drives innovation and better decision-making and are dedicated to increasing representation and equal opportunities for all.
We are located in brand new, purpose-built offices in Ely, just north of Cambridge.
We are looking for an experienced developer with strong, demonstrable software development skills and experience of being accountable for the delivery of projects in an Agile environment. You will ideally have experience of relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL, scripting and custom programming using TypeScript and building user interfaces using React.
• Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies.
• Write technical documentation.
• Provide technical support to users.
• Analytical thinking and ability to devise effective solutions.
• Attention to detail and ability to identify potential errors.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and non-technical stakeholders.
• Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Team player who works well with others to achieve common goal.
Everyone benefits from a tailored personal continual professional development programme. All roles start with 24 days annual holiday allowance, company sick pay scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance benefit and cycle-to-work scheme, as well as future opportunities to join our company bonus scheme and flexible working patterns.