dB Broadcast is a specialist technology business that designs and delivers world-class systems to the biggest broadcast and media companies in the world. As a forward-thinking organisation, we are heavily invested in the wellbeing of our team members whilst also offering exciting opportunities for personal development, business networking and overseas travel.
We believe that diversity drives innovation and better decision-making and are dedicated to increasing representation and equal opportunities for all. We are located in brand new, purpose-built offices in Ely, just north of Cambridge.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of our projects. These vary in both technical complexity and financial scale, you will have a technical background, possibly from the media, broadcast or AV industries. You will have great client facing skills and all the right attributes to deliver projects autonomously. You will be self-motivated as well as a great team player.
• Planning and defining project scope, goals, and deliverables, and creating a detailed project
plan that outlines tasks, timelines, and resource allocation.
• Leading and managing project teams, including assigning tasks, monitoring progress, and
providing guidance and support to team members.
• Managing project budgets and financial resources, including tracking expenses, forecasting
costs, and ensuring that projects are completed within budget constraints.
• Communicating with stakeholders, clients, and team members to provide regular updates
on project status, address issues or concerns, and ensure that project goals and expectations
• Identifying and managing project risks and issues, and developing contingency plans to
mitigate potential problems that could impact project outcomes.
• Proven experience in project management, including successfully managing complex
projects from start to finish.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team
members, communicate effectively with stakeholders, and manage conflict.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks,
manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
• In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices,
including Agile, Waterfall, and PMBOK.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate project
risks and issues, and develop contingency plans to ensure project success.
Everyone benefits from a tailored personal continual professional development programme. All
roles start with 24 days annual holiday allowance, company sick pay scheme, company pension
scheme, life assurance benefit and cycle-to-work scheme, as well as future opportunities to join our company bonus scheme and flexible working patterns.