Working across our EMEA Business, the Technical Producer - Proposals will be accountable to both the Head of Proposals and Business Development Director with their time split between our Watford and Chiswick offices. This role will be a key part of our Proposals team, providing technical expertise and solutions across a wide variety of RFP and quote responses.
The successful applicant will work with various stakeholders in the business, acting as the bridge between the technical and facilities-based operations in the UK, France, Germany and Qatar along with our production team in West London. The Technical Producer – Proposals will be expected to both lead RFP responses and work as part of a wider team to coordinate and review the content of our business proposals.
- Develop technical solutions, kits lists and budgets for Tier 2 RFPs/Quote requests and work alongside relevant members of the wider EMEA business to ensure proposals are delivered on time and with a compelling narrative around our technical solution
- Support Tier 1 RFP responses and act as the main liaison between the Production, Technical and Facilities leads within the bid team to make sure the technical solution is delivered in line with internal deadlines
- Manage third-party relationships during the bid process, seamlessly integrating all external quotes and documentation into the overall bid response
- Writing and producing bid documents, proposals and presentation materials to secure future business
- Analyse briefing documents and assess scoring criteria
- Maintain accurate records within our CRM system.
- Support feedback process following bid discussion
- Substantial experience in a similar role or as a Technical Producer/Engineering lead
- Demonstrable experience of working on RFP responses, kit lists and technical budgets
- Experience of planning and designing systems to fit client specification is crucial.
- Knowledge of IP workflow and Remote Broadcast workflow is an advantage.
- AutoCAD and Visio skills for technical drawings are a necessity
- Experience of successfully building relationships with internal and external contributors
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly under tight deadlines
- Understanding of the OB market and experience of live OB events
- Experience with assimilating large volumes of information with an understanding of planning and managing associated workflows
- Excellent MS Office Skills, especially Excel. Powerpoint skills are an advantage
- Strong command of English Language for response writing and excellent attention to detail
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of CRM software is an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a growing team is essential