We are recruiting two new Client Account Managers in our team. Based in our Southwood office, the Client Account Manager (Post Production Rental & Broadcast Rental) will be responsible for their allocated client relationships, proactively seeking opportunities for additional work with their clients. They will need to be the ambassador of the company and serve as the primary point of contact between the client and Gravity Media.
Expansion means we need an additional person to work on our rental desk, as Client Account Manager the post holder will be responsible for:
- Handling client calls
- Taking bookings
- Planning logistics
- Growing revenue
Gravity Media’s Broadcast & Post Production rental department supplies major TV & Film Companies with equipment internationally.
- Reporting to the Head of Broadcast & Post Production Rental on all areas of client activity.
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure.
- Booking of Post Production technology equipment using our bespoke inventory management systems.
- Creation and issuing of quotations.
- Logging of activity within CRM.
- Ensuring invoicing workflows are executed properly.
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm but due to the nature of the business you will sometimes be required to work outside of normal hours.
- Ensure a great telephone manner with current and potential clients.
- Ensure all client enquiries are responded to and/or escalated in a timely fashion.
- Positive Attitude • Enthusiastic, motivated
- Team player
- Possess a strong customer focus.
- Keen to get on the phone and speak to clients.
- Communicating effectively with engineers, clients and suppliers
- Prepare quotations for client presentation.
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Track record of performing in a client facing role.
- A confident telephone manner Possess a strong customer focus.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent all round IT skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Sales Force CRM Experience
- Sales and/or business development experience within the media industry
- Broadcast & Post Production Technology experience