Based in our Watford office, you will be part of an established Production Management team, reporting into the Lead Production Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of Production Management for major (and minor!) scale projects, working closely with clients, suppliers, crew and engineering project managers.
You will benefit from being part of a team of Production Managers, Coordinators and Assistant contributing to an inclusive and supportive working environment.
A primarily office based role with some overseas travel, which could mean being away from home for up to 6 weeks for any one project.
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients, staff, suppliers, and tournaments organisers.
- Cost tracking, forecasting and ensuring running budgets are always up to date
- Requotes, new quotes and invoicing for existing projects
- Crewing large scale projects on average requiring 100+ crew each
- Booking on-site facilities, portacabins, power, air conditioning, telephones etc.
- Co-ordination of shipping and logistics with Engineering and Logistics staff
- Providing onsite production management for International events
- Ensuring Health and Safety paperwork and Risk Assessments are completed and distributed
- Overall responsibility for making sure all aspects of production management are successfully planned and executed for each project, with support from the production coordinator and assistant.
- Implementation of Covid policies
- Acts as a mentor and role model for junior team members
- Demonstration of previous experience of most of the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description.
- Previous experience as a TV Production Manager within sports or entertainment.
- Onsite outside broadcast experience in for production or broadcast facilities background
- A proactive, logical, and systematic approach to problem solving – the ability to ‘trouble shoot’
- Previous mentoring experience of Production Coordinators and Assistants
- Knowledge of crewing outside broadcast engineering roles (Vision, Audio, Camera, EVS) would be a strong advantage regardless of job seniority level.
- Experience of post-Brexit international working regulations
- Experience of managing Covid risks
- Direct report line Management experience