4creative Project ManagerReports to
: 4Creative Senior Project ManagerDepartment
: LondonDEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
Channel 4 is a publicly-owned, commercially-funded public service broadcaster. We have a remit to be innovative, experimental and distinctive. In addition to the main Channel 4 service our portfolio includes All4 (Channel 4’s streaming service), E4, More4, Film4 and 4Music, as well as an ever-growing range of online activities. 4Creative is Channel 4’s multi award-winning in-house creative agency and production company, which forms a core part of the Marketing and Viewer Experience Division.JOB PURPOSE
The Project Manager is at the heart of the 4Creative team. They are the glue between the different disciplines, the central knowledge holder and the driving force behind our campaigns. Reporting into and working collaboratively with the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of their projects from briefing through to delivery; facilitating all lines of communication within 4Creative, Channel 4’s Marketing team and external media agency. The Project Manager is a natural communicator with a highly organised, pro-active approach to work. They display exceptional attention to detail and a ‘can-do’ attitude that will drive projects through to completion. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Management of Channel 4 Marketing projects reporting into the Senior Project Manager.
- Help with the process creation of a new workstream for 2023.
- Ensure clear and effective communication between internal and external stakeholders, with all relevant information shared, understood and actioned on time.
- Ownership of the creative development phase – schedule creative reviews, creative debriefs, creative presentations and integrated production meetings.
- Outline and communicate next steps following each stage of creative development.
- Help manage Marketing’s expectations and creative feedback throughout the creative development phase.
- Run weekly project status meetings for each Marketing project.
- Effective project planning - create and maintain project timing plans with input from Production, communicating any changes to the team and flagging potential issues.
- Assess, communicate and manage project risks – bring people together to find solutions.
- Champion the creative sign off process within creative development.
- Work closely with 4creative Producers throughout the production process. Maintain project overview and ensure the campaign is delivered on time.
- Creation and management of final wash up meeting to inform process changes for future projects.
- Attend weekly status meeting with OMD and communicate any changes to media plans with the 4Creative team.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- Previous agency experience managing integrated campaigns with production knowledge across multiple channels.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills; with high attention to detail.
- Clear, calm and effective communicator.
- Ability to identify risks, embrace challenges and provide solutions to issues.
- Excellent relationship building and team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, to prioritise workload and to multi-task.
- Positive 'can do' approach to work.
- Passionate about good creative work.
- An understanding of Channel 4s brand values and remit.