Who we are!
Streamland Media is home to Picture Shop, Ghost VFX, Formosa Group and Picture Head. Through these renowned brands we provide post production expertise across the globe; offering picture visual effects sound and marketing services to the industry's top film makers and content creators. Our award-winning talent world class facilities and innovative use of technology allow us to collaborate with diverse groups of storytellers and deliver solutions to dynamic and expanding marketplace.
What we need!
We’re looking for a Post Engineer who has a valid background from TV Post Production. Working for the top film & television Post Production house in Bristol you will be joining an experienced and talented team taking on a range of first to third line technical support and system administration duties. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to make the step across from IT Support into a Post Production Engineer role or someone with valid working experience as a TV Broadcast engineer who is looking to make the move to Post Production Engineering.
This is a shift based working pattern of Mon – Fri covering 08.00 – 20.00 with some ad hoc work out of hours including weekends to be expected.
What you’ll gain!
• Exposure to a range of technologies from both the Film & Broadcast TV side of the business as well as across general production IT systems.
• Complex Audio/Video apps and workflows, broadcast hardware, storage, databases, backups, networking, security.
• An opportunity to get experience at the forefront of Film & TV Production, and associated technologies.
• Training is provided by a helpful team of colleagues and our inhouse Learning and Development Dept. to build a working local knowledge
• External technical training will be offered as required.
What we need you to do!
• Design, Implementation and Support of various post production technologies and infrastructure.
• Creative staff & Client helpdesk functions including call handling/logging and some general IT support duties.
• Software imaging & hardware maintenance
What Experience we’re looking for!
• A sound working knowledge of Avid & Adobe editing systems, Pro Tools sound studios, colour grading, Autodesk Flame.
• Experience of High end workflows & technology to produce UHD/HDR/Atmos content.
• Linux OS Experience an advantage.
• Any virtualisation, networking, remote working solution experience an advantage.
• Scripting and or coding experience an advantage