About the Role
In this role, you will be working with the Finance team at Timeline Television, an industry-leading provider of broadcast technology and services.
Timeline Television deliver technical and creative facilities for programmes as diverse as live music and awards shows, political conferences, global and domestic sporting competitions, light entertainment, and current affairs. We are trusted by some of the biggest brands in the UK and international television market.
• Processing invoices
• Processing expenses
• Supplier Statement Reconciliation
• Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation
• Maintaining the Purchase Ledger
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Liaising with and maintaining relationships with third party providers, clients, freelancers, and suppliers
• Working closely with the bookings staff to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Preparing invoices for authorisation by bookings team before payment
• Working with Timeline Managers to ensure payment due dates are met
• Basic administration
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Preferably a working knowledge of Access Dimensions
• Experience of working in a busy finance department.
• Credit Card Reconciliation
You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
• Private health care
• Medical cash benefits
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Travel insurance
Zoom interviews will be held on 27th and 28th April 2021 and if successful you will be invited for a face to face interview in Greenford on the 30th April 2021. This role will start in early May 2021.
Please apply with a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.