The primary role of the Projects Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the Projects Department. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the department by providing a wide range of administrative and practical support.
Scope of role:
Procam Take 2’s Projects division undertake a diverse range of challenging and exciting multi-camera filming events for the music and television industry and are able to offer a unique service to our international client base.
- Acting as point of contact for clients, and subsequently collating information requests and responding to client enquiries via phone and email. This may include discussing technical requirements, preparing quotations, and feeding information back to the Account Management and Technical teams
- Handling general administrative duties such as recording crew hours, maintaining in-house databases, formatting quotes
- Utilising the Procam in house booking software to track client requirements and requests.
- Keeping track of equipment availability and liaising with other facilities companies to cover any cross hires.
- Updating costs reports for cross hires, and managing collection, return and missing and damaged items, in conjunction with Logistics team
- Liaise with all other Procam Take 2 departments to ensure efficient and effective communication.
Skills and Experience:
- This role would suit someone who has 1- or 2-years facilities or production experience, in particular Studio and Outside Broadcast, and who is keen to learn and develop their knowledge and skill base.
- Basic knowledge of broadcast and cine filming equipment, as well as a good understanding of Production processes is essential.
- An eye for detail, excellent communication and client facing skills as well as competency with Microsoft and Google applications.