About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Bookings Coordinator to allocate and schedule staff, equipment, and technical resources at the BT Sport broadcast facility in Stratford, East London. As a key point of contact for BT Sport and a range of external studio clients, you will be joining a busy customer-facing team and will need strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
In this role you will coordinate the allocation of technical staff, equipment and studio resources at BT Sport using the Xytech MediaPulse scheduling system
- You will maintain shift patterns for Timeline staff and ensure that all shifts are covered in good time (arranging cover for holidays, sickness, and other absence as required)
- As a key point of contact, you will engage freelance staff, maintain an accurate record of employment, and distribute supporting information (call sheets etc.) as required
- You will be responsible for tracking the costs associated with each production, and for making sure that all costs are billed out accurately and quickly on completion
- To support Timeline’s financial processes, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate records, raising purchase orders, and checking and approving invoices
- You will organise and coordinate the hire of equipment under the guidance of our Resource Managers and Technical Managers
- You will be a key point of contact for BT Sport productions teams, and you will support the needs of any external clients working at BT Studios
- You will assist the Timeline technical team in a range of administrative tasks, including the purchase of consumables and equipment
- You will be proactive in resolving issues and raising concerns with the Timeline Management Team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You will have gained relevant experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a television studio, post-production facility, or equipment hire environment
- You should be detail oriented and comfortable with all aspects of financial administration. Some experience of using Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
- Able to prioritise a workload and meet deadlines individually, and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and self-aware, with good emotional intelligence and the ability to listen and learn from colleagues
- Proven client focused, approachable to react tactfully and sympathetically to requests from production staff and to remain calm under pressure
- Previous knowledge of studio production and/or post-production would be an advantage, along with an interest in sport and sports broadcasting
- Experience of using Xytech Media Pulse, Provys, ScheduALL, or a similar resource scheduling system will be highly regarded
You will be eligible for a variety of employee benefits including but not limited to:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel insurance
Please provide us with a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to outline your experience and salary expectations.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Applications close on Friday 16 April.