We are looking for a dedicated and proactive Front of House to be a part of our team.
You will represent the company as the first point of contact to all clients and visitors, providing an outstanding client care experience in line with the Company culture. You will also administer the day to day social media platforms in conjunction with the PR strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Predominantly based in the facility reception with responsibility for taking all phone calls and welcoming visitors in line with company protocol
● Use a scheduling system and diary to have immediate knowledge of where clients should be directed to in the building, including taking clients to suites as required.
● Understand when key clients and talent are expected, preparing in advance to greet and direct them as appropriate.
● Develop close working relationships with all Fifty Fifty clients, providing the highest level of client service at all times.
● Ensure visitors sign-in and maintain company onsite register following company protocol
● All deliveries are received in accordance with company protocol.
● Oversee all company social media platforms on a day to day basis. Actively look and suggest new ways to promote the company through these platforms.
● Work alongside the Commercial Director to prepare, write & distribute all company press releases.
● Ensure company website is updated with all current work and publish project stories.
● Work alongside the Client Services team, helping with online purchases and other tasks.
● Keep creative staff credit lists up to date on a monthly basis.
● Provide administrative support to the senior management team.
● Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
● Uphold and promote the culture and values of Fifty Fifty
Skills and Behaviour to be demonstrated:
● Excellent client service skills ensuring clients have a positive experience.
● Excellent time management and organisational skills, identifying and prioritising time critical tasks.
● Excellent communication in a thorough, clear and timely manner, sharing information with colleagues and clients.
● Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
● Accountable, taking personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
● Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions, and daily work responsibilities.
● Teamwork - Work as an effective member of the team, achieving goals together.
Previous experience with social media, marketing and Design Software (e.g photoshop, illustrator) is a plus.