WME is a leading global entertainment agency. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME represents artists and content creators across books, digital media, film, food, music, television and theatre. WME is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network.
The role of Non-scripted TV Assistant is a fast paced, schedule heavy job servicing two agents who work closely with UK as well as US colleagues and represent a wide range of clients across the television and entertainment landscape.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling internal and external calls and meetings for colleagues and clients
- Data entry regarding project tracking for television shows the agents are pitching to external buyers (i.e. Netflix, HBO, etc.)
- Answering the phone and placing calls
- Taking notes during calls and meetings
- Ensuring payment processing for clients using internal systems
- In-depth research projects for agents/clients as required
- Preparing presentations for internal and client meetings, and presenting in staff meetings
- Managing calendars and travel arrangements for clients and agents during international television markets/festivals
- Compiling and distributing television reports using market data and trade publications
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable, and passionate about the television industry. They will demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills, and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion.
They will have a long-term interest in a career in the television/entertainment industry, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous entertainment industry experience is desirable but not required
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement
Complete confidentiality must be maintained at all times. All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of this agreement will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.