· Scheduling Projects and resources. Coordinating with other team members to ensure maximum utilisation of resources.
· Be the hub of project communication, ensuring in-house teams have all of the required information to hand and relevant staff are present at creative sign offs.
· Maintain cost tracking; regularly update clients and ensure potential overspend is signed off prior to completion.
· Ensuring all projects are delivered in a timely manner as per the client’s delivery schedule.
· Be the first point of contact for clients: creating strong working relationships.
Skills and Experience:
· At least 2 years’ experience working as a Junior Post-production Manager/ Junior Post Producer.
· A proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines and strict guidelines to broadcasters and streamers.
· A good working knowledge of Post Production workflows, processes and terminology.
· Experience using Farmers Wife (not essential as training will be given).
· Demonstrable track record of commercial awareness and customer satisfaction.
· A good technical knowledge of digital file formats and codecs.
· Excellent numeracy and writing skills.
· Great communicator.
· Able to work independently without supervision
Fulwell 73 has four founders: Leo Pearlman, his cousins Gabe and Ben Turner, and their friend, Ben Winston with James Corden joining the fold as a partner in 2017.
Though they’ve gone on to be huge hitters in their field, creating music videos for the likes of One Direction, sports documentaries with stars such as David Beckham and Usain Bolt and the award-winning The Late Late Show with James Corden, they retain the ethos of a “family run” business.
The company is named after the Fulwell end of Sunderland FC’s old stadium, Roker Park where the founders used to attend matches. True to their roots, Fulwell 73 announced Fulwell North, a new regional office in North East England which will act as a base for the company’s activities in the North and help to create sustainable growth in the film and TV industries in the region.
In 2019, Fulwell 73 acquired Creativity Media, a post-production company who have post-produced over 100 films and television programs, from BIFA and BAFTA winners to box office hits and festival favourites. Creativity Media post-produce all Fulwell’s content as well as being in great demand to work for other production companies.
Fulwell 73 have a great reputation for looking after their staff. They offer great training, where the company will pay for training courses appropriate to the roles and will provide a bonus equal to the cost of the training to the employee as a cash sum at the end of the year as well. Wherever suitable, Fulwell 73 will look to offer remote working flexibility.
Fulfest! Every summer Fulwell 73 treat their staff to a private two-day festival in the British countryside.
No wonder Fulwell 73 were named Broadcast’s Multichannel Production Company of the Year and Broadcast’s Best Places to Work in TV in 2022.