UKTV is part of BBC Studios and has been at the forefront of branded television for over 25 years, entertaining the nation with programmes they love. Its leading brands - Dave, Gold, W, Drama, Alibi, Eden and Yesterday.
UKTV is a social and vibrant place to work with numerous opportunities to enhance your career. With this in mind we welcome all applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Social Media Analyst to join the Social & Online Department.
- Work with a highly motivated and award-winning team and for a company that has huge ambition for growth with an exciting and much-loved mix of channel brands and shows.
- Have a real impact in how we use data and social listening to fuel our growth across social & audio content.
- Be the go-to social video and audio analyst across the business.
- Be a key contributor towards growing our AVOD and digital revenues, a key growth driver for the business over the next few years.
Knowledge and skills:
- Is analytical, curious and has a strong bias for using data to optimise and deliver commercial results.
- Is passionate about the role of social media and has a great understanding of social video.
- Will bring case studies and examples of how your insights have solved problems and how your smart analysis has driven actionable insights.
- Has an audience-first mindset, be focused on delivering commercial outcomes and be a proactive self-starter.
Closing date: 25th June 2021