Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK and is known for an extraordinary multi-genre output.
Fulwell 73 is one of the UK’s most impressive and fastest-growing indies. Fulwell is dedicated to making cutting edge and entertaining shows, for an array of clients which include Netflix, Amazon, Apple, Disney+, ESPN, BBC, C4, ITV, Paramount +, You Tube, CBS, NBC Universal/Peacock, Discovery and Hulu. The company has won multiple awards and has produced numerous feature documentaries, broadcast specials like ‘An Audience with Adele’ and ‘Adele One Night Only’ in the UK and USA and ‘The Kardashians’ for Hulu, ‘The Grammys,’ ‘Friends: The Reunion,’ a NASA access docs series for Disney+ called ‘Among the Stars’, the doc series ‘All or Nothing: Juventus’ for Amazon to name but a few.
Fulwell’s breadth of programming operates in tandem with their exciting global partnerships, and an innovative team. Whilst taking pride in their existing partnerships, their strong workplace culture continues to drive the performance of production teams across the globe and seeks to nurture new talent in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for:
Role: Offline Services Manager
Contract Dates: Janaury 2023
As lead within the offline services department you will take the helm of a rapidly expanding department within an award winning transatlantic company that's been voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK media industry.
You will lead all areas of our offline services provision from providing edit suites and remote functions all the way through to the workflow design and the edit assisting teams.
Fulwells mix of high end streamer and theatrical content across a wide range of genre; from entertainment and factual through to drama and music provides an exciting and challenging array of creative output to collaborate on.
● To manage and ensure the effective operation of offline services & facilities provided by the department.
● Provide effective communication and interface between the post management and bookings team to ensure effective task and job assignment, tracking and management from booking through to execution and completion.
● Provide interface, advise and workflow design for production teams and projects to ensure smooth pipeline into ingest and editorial based on delivery requirements.
● Provide collaboration with the finishing teams to ensure smooth and effective pipelines between offline and finishing services.
● To manage offline services resources including storage, archive processes and content sharing platforms.
● Ensure training and skills development within the team to keep pace with business needs, quickly evolving techniques and workflows as well as providing innovation and development of pipelines and workflows.
Skills and experience:
● Significant experience managing people and facilities in the offline editorial and ingest / digital lab environment
● A deep understanding of the technical and logistical processes involved in on-set and offline editorial workflows and technologies with knowledge of prerequisites for post finishing.
● A strong drive to improve, develop and build processes, workflows and staff under your supervision and in a dynamic environment.
● Experience and skill in managing clients and stakeholders under tight deadlines and high pressure environments whilst maintaining a cool, professional and problem solving approach.
● The ability to effectively prioritise and manage tasks and teams with a structured and consistent approach.
● Great attention to detail and Excellent oral and written communication skills
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulwell, our vision is to create an inclusive workplace, with diverse talent that brings varied perspectives, a wider spectrum of experience, and authenticity to our storytelling. Fulwell is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.