About Us Fulwell 73 Post & Creativity Media are an end to end post-production facility that deliver creative and technical excellence from offline to delivery. Over the past 10 years, we’ve completed the post-production on over 100 feature films and television series, including 47 Meters Down, Under the Shadow and McQueen. We have recently been acquired by Fulwell 73 and we are now a part of a larger group owned by a ground-breaking global production company. Due to expansion, Fulwell 73 Productions is looking for an Online Editor to join the team. The successful candidate will be required to perform a wide range of tasks across a wide range of content with high levels of responsibility. We are open to junior candidates who are willing to undertake the necessary training.
(Junior) Online Editor
· Conform, online and deliver projects as directed by the Post Manager and Department Supervisor.
· Provide online work to a high technical and creative standard while nurturing a strong creative bond with the client.
· Create and QC Deliverables when required
· Manage the client’s understanding and expectations in terms of your work, feedback realistic timeframes to post management
· Work with fellow team members and picture freelancers in a supportive atmosphere.
· Technically support personal and other team member issues, escalating technical and creative issues to Dept Supervisor and/or Post Manager as required.
· VFX pulls, QC of graphics
· Check incoming assets of files from vendors
· Make end rollers and titles
Colour Grading Support
· Support and prepare grading projects and sessions for internal and external colourists.
· Oversee colour management workflows to ensure they adhere to agreed standard
· Provide grading services to supplement the senior colourist on a project including tracking, keying, masking, paintouts and other required tasks.
· Provide data management grading systems.
· Provide support and services for archival of projects and data management across different storage mediums (Editshare, internal and external drives)
· Provide technical coordination and support for improvement and troubleshooting, escalating to Head of Technology as required.
· Ensuring stock and consumables supplies suitable for workload.
· Responsibility for assisting in physical and digital asset management.